What's Oranienburgerstrasse Like?There's a lot visitors like about Oranienburgerstrasse, especially its shops and museums. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great cafes and restaurants. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Friedrichstrasse to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Friedrichstadt-Palast and Hackescher Markt.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Oranienburgerstrasse?
We have 23 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Oranienburgerstrasse:
Hotel ZOE by AMANOCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Hackescher Markt4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 2 spa tubs • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Monbijou Hotel Berlin3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
ARCOTEL Velvet BerlinUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Heart of Gold Hostel BerlinCity-center hostel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to OranienburgerstrasseOranienburgerstrasse is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Oranienburgerstrasse
Getting to Oranienburgerstrasse on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Oranienburger Straße S-Bahn
- Oranienburger Gate U-Bahn
- Hackescher Markt Station
Things to See and Do in and around Oranienburgerstrasse
What to See in Oranienburgerstrasse
- Hackescher Markt