What's Maihama Like?People go to Maihama for fun-filled days at Tokyo DisneySea®, as well as many other top attractions like Tokyo Disneyland®. Travelers like this family-friendly neighborhood's lovely seaside views and great shops. There's plenty more to see, including Urayasu Sports Park and Ikspiari.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Maihama?
We have 36 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Maihama:
Hiyori Hotel Maihama3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Disney Ambassador HotelUpscale hotel with 2 restaurants
- Free in-room WiFi • Free theme park shuttle • Outdoor pool • 2 cafes • Close to shopping
Hilton Tokyo Bay4-star hotel with 5 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Spa tub • Health club • Close to shopping
Grand Nikko Tokyo Bay Maihama4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Cafe • Terrace • Spacious rooms
Henn Na Hotel Maihama Tokyo Bay3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Family friendly
How to Get to MaihamaMaihama is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Urayasu.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Maihama
- Narita Intl. Airport (NRT), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from Maihama
Getting to Maihama on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Tokyo DisneySea Station
- Resort Gateway Station
- Tokyo Disneyland Station
Things to See and Do in and around Maihama
What to See in Maihama
- Urayasu Sports Park
- Tokyo Bay