Montserrat Hotels with Free Breakfast
Search for Free Breakfast hotels in Montserrat
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Casa Rosada
- Argentine National Congress
- Plaza de Mayo
- Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral
- Cafe Tortoni
- Banco de la Nacion Argentina
- Illuminated Block
- Plaza de los Dos Congresos
- Mafalda Statue
- Museo de la Ciudad
- Ethnographic Museum
- Feria de Madres de Plaza de Mayo
- Edificio La Inmobiliaria
- Museo Etnográfico Juan B Ambrosetti
- Zavaleta Lab
- Parroquia de San Ignacio de Loyola
- Don Quijote Monument
- Academia Buenos Aires - Day Classes
- Museo Mundial del Tango
Hotels in Montserrat with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Hotel Metropolitano Supara
- Service: Sabatico Travelers Hostel
- Comfort: Hotel Boca by Design
- Condition: Hotel Metropolitano Supara
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Montserrat are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Montserrat with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.