What's Zhujiajiao like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Zhujiajiao? Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Zhujiajiao Chenghuangmiao Temple and Fangsheng Bridge. Dianshan Lake and Xiaodian Mountain are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Zhujiajiao
Zhujiajiao is located 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the heart of Shanghai.
- Hongqiao International Airport (SHA), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from Zhujiajiao
Things to see and do in and around Zhujiajiao
What to see in Zhujiajiao
- Zhujiajiao Chenghuangmiao Temple
- Fangsheng Bridge
When is the best time to visit Shanghai?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 151 mm of rainfall)