Hotels in Las Rosas, Spain
Search & Compare Las Rosas Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Las Rosas
Las Rosas overviewLas Rosas is a budget-friendly place known for its beaches and gardens, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and mountains. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families will find plenty of fun at Loro Park. Make plans to visit the popular Teide National Park and Los Gigantes Beach. Whatever you're into, Las Rosas has something for you.
Where to stay in Las RosasLas Rosas offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 345 hotels in the Las Rosas area and you can shop as many as 189 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 30 2-star hotels with an average price of $19 per night
- • 142 3-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 128 4-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 32 5-star hotels with an average price of $122 per night
How to get to Las RosasFly in to Santa Cruz de Tenerife (TFN-Tenerife North), 19.3 mi (31 km) from downtown Las Rosas. Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South) is the next closest major airport, 22.7 mi (36.6 km) away.
What to see around Las RosasFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Chinyero Volcano
- • Oasis Los Gigantes Public Pool
- • Artlandya Museum
- • Puerto de la Cruz Archaeological Museum
- • Eduardo Westerdahl Museum of Contemporary Art
- • Casa de Los Balcones Museum
- • Iberoamericano Art Museum
- • El Socorro Beach
- • Viento Cave
- • Montana de los Frailes Park
- • La Fortaleza Lookout
- • Ancient Dragon Tree
- • Loro Park
- • Teide National Park
- • Los Gigantes Beach