Hotels in Naples, Maine
Search & Compare Naples Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Naples
Naples overviewNaples is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its casinos and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Oxford Plains Speedway. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Sebago Lake State Park and Narramissic Historic Farm. A family- and business-friendly area, Naples also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in NaplesWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Naples can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 35 hotels in the Naples area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 4343 user reviews of Naples hotels: Augustus Bove House
How to get to NaplesFly in to Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from downtown Naples. Augusta, ME (AUG-Augusta State) is the next closest major airport, 47.3 mi (76.1 km) away.
What to see around NaplesSome recommended places to see include:
- • Sebago Lake State Park
- • Narramissic Historic Farm
- • Pondicherry Park
- • Civil War Monument
- • Rufus Porter Museum
When to visit NaplesCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 48°F day, 4°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 7°F night
- • January-March: 10.5 inches
- • April-June: 13.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.6 inches
- • October-December: 13.4 inches