What's Kiryat Moshe like?
In Kiryat Moshe, you can spend time exploring the museums, restaurants and gardens. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as swimming. Take time to see the sights such as Mount Herzl while you're here. International Convention Centre and Knesset are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Kiryat Moshe
Kiryat Moshe is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Jerusalem.
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from Kiryat Moshe
Things to see and do in and around Kiryat Moshe
Things to see near Kiryat Moshe:
- Mount Herzl (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- International Convention Centre (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Knesset (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Holyland Model of Jerusalem (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
Things to do near Kiryat Moshe:
- Israel Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Machane Yehuda Market (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Ben Yehuda Street (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Mamilla Mall (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jerusalem?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 30 mm of rainfall)