What's Medina like?
Medina is a walkable part of town where you can spend time visiting the waterfront. Take time to see places such as Marina Casablanca and United Nations Square while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Marina Shopping Center and Chleuh Mosque.
How to get to Medina
Medina is located 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Casablanca.
- Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V), 16.2 mi (26 km) from Medina
Things to see and do in and around Medina
What to see in Medina
- Marina Casablanca
- United Nations Square
- Chleuh Mosque
- La Sqala
Things to do near Medina:
- Marina Shopping Center (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Central Market of Casablanca (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Anfaplace Mall (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Complex Cultural Sidi Belyout (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Vina Indomita (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Casablanca?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, October (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, April (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, March, February (average 72 mm of rainfall)