What's Vila Nova De Cacela like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Vila Nova De Cacela? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Ria Formosa Natural Park and Castro Marim and Vila Real de Santo Antonio Marsh Natural Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Manta Rota Beach and Cacela Velha Beach.
How to get to Vila Nova De Cacela
Vila Nova De Cacela is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Vila Real Santo Antonio.
- Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 26.3 mi (42.4 km) from Vila Nova De Cacela
Things to see and do in and around Vila Nova De Cacela
What to see in Vila Nova De Cacela
- Manta Rota Beach
- Cacela Velha Beach
- Altura Beach
- Cabanas Beach
- Ria Formosa Natural Park
Things to do in Vila Nova De Cacela
- Quinta da Ria Golf Course
- Quinta de Cima Golf Course
- Monte Rei Golf Club
When is the best time to visit Vila Real Santo Antonio?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, October, April (average 39 mm of rainfall)