What's Sandycove like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Sandycove. Take time to see places such as Dublin Bay and James Joyce Tower while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Dublin Port and Aviva Stadium.
How to get to Sandycove
Sandycove is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Dalkey.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Sandycove
Things to see and do in and around Sandycove
What to see in Sandycove
- Dublin Bay
- James Joyce Tower
- Peoples Park
Things to do near Sandycove:
- Leopardstown Racecourse (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- National Maritime Museum of Ireland (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Elm Park Golf and Sports Club (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Sunday Market in People's Park (0.6 mi/1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dalkey?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, January (average 117 mm of rainfall)