What is Casablanca Like for Spa Hotels?
If you're considering a trip to Casablanca that includes relaxation, treat yourself and make a reservation at a hotel with a spa. Change into your fluffy robe and cushy slippers, and head down to the spa. After you're rejuvenated, take in some of the sights and activities that make Casablanca special. Travelers to Casablanca particularly seem to like the shopping and sea views, which are great ways to enjoy the local area. Consider an outing to Morocco Mall, Hassan II Mosque, or Casablanca Twin Center to enjoy everything this destination has to offer.
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Casablanca?
If you can pull yourself away from your relaxing spa hotel, you may want to experience some of these things to see and do in Casablanca.
- Ain Diab Beach
- La Corniche Beach
- Morocco Mall
- Central Market of Casablanca
- Marina Shopping Center
- Hassan II Mosque
- Casablanca Twin Center
- Marina Casablanca
Sights & Landmarks
What are Some of the Best Spa Hotels in Casablanca?
Our guests appreciate these spa hotels in Casablanca:
ONOMO Hotel Casablanca AirportLe Spa is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, facials, and nail services
- Outdoor pool • 3 restaurants • Garden • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Four Seasons Hotel CasablancaThalgo Spa is an on-site spa offering massages
- Outdoor pool • Poolside bar • Restaurant • Garden • Central location
Hilton Garden Inn Casablanca SudUpscale hotel within easy reach of United Nations Square
- Spa services • Outdoor pool • Poolside bar • Restaurant • Central location
Atlas Sky AirportRadisson Spa is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, facials, and massages
- Outdoor pool • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Rooftop terrace • Free valet parking
Odyssee Boutique Hotel CasablancaIMPERIAL SPA is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, mud baths, and reflexology
- Bar • Restaurant • Fitness center • Free valet parking • Central location