What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Casablanca?
Although working out in the hotel gym is important, you might like to adjust your normal routine and check out some of these things to see and do in Casablanca.
- Casanearshore Park
- Parc de la Ligue Arabe
- Town Park
- Ain Diab Beach
- La Corniche Beach
- Casablanca Twin Center
- Central Market of Casablanca
- Marina Casablanca
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Casablanca
If you want to keep up your workout routine while you’re visiting Casablanca, a hotel with a gym may be something you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain your healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you've gotten your daily exercise in, you can check out everything this relaxing city has to offer. Travelers to Casablanca like sea views and shopping. Casablanca Twin Center, Central Market of Casablanca, and Marina Casablanca are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Casablanca?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in Casablanca:
ONOMO Hotel Casablanca AirportArt Deco hotel with restaurant, bar
- 24-hour fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
Four Seasons Hotel CasablancaUpscale beachfront hotel with spa, near La Corniche Beach
- 24-hour fitness center • Yoga classes on site • Free in-room WiFi • 3 restaurants • Central location
Hilton Garden Inn Casablanca Sud3.5-star hotel in Sidi Maârouf with outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
Atlas Sky AirportLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, near United Nations Square
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 bars • Central location
Odyssee Boutique Hotel CasablancaLuxury hotel in Casablanca City Center with spa, indoor pool
- Fitness center • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location