What is Rabat Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to appreciate the culturally rich city of Rabat on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Take a photo at Museum Mohamed VI of Modern and Contemporary Art and Moroccan Parliament for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Rabat popular among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. We have 14 cheap Rabat hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Rabat?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Rabat budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa • Spa tub
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ibis Rabat AgdalRabat hotel next to rail/subway station
Malak Hotel3-star hotel in Quartier Hassan with conference center
Le Pietri Urban HotelCity-center hotel in Quartier Hassan
Hotel RabatLuxury hotel in Quartier Hassan with indoor pool, bar
Hotel Darna2.5-star hotel in Medina of Rabat
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Rabat?
You'll find plenty of places to explore in Rabat on a modest budget. Check out these activities and attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Exotic Gardens
- Foret Hilton
- Jardin d'Essais Botaniques
- Rabat Beach
- Plage de Temara
- Museum Mohamed VI of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Moroccan Parliament
Sights & Landmarks