Travelling with your pet to West Memphis
Looking for a pet-friendly hotel in the family-friendly city of West Memphis? You've come to the right place. Hotels.com can help you and Fluffy find a good spot to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your West Memphis outings, or pop out to enjoy the restaurants while they nap. Local attractions like Southland Casino & Gaming and Mississippi River are worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in West Memphis can help you find a good place to stay.
What are the best things to see and do in West Memphis?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in West Memphis, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Beale Street (7.4 mi/11.9 km)
- FedEx Forum (7.6 mi/12.2 km)
- Tom Lee Park (6.8 mi/11 km)
- Beale Street Landing (7.1 mi/11.4 km)
- National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel (7.2 mi/11.6 km)
- Mississippi River Park (7.3 mi/11.8 km)
- Orpheum Theatre (7.3 mi/11.8 km)
- Mud Island River Park (7.4 mi/12 km)
- Peabody Ducks (7.5 mi/12.1 km)
- Cannon Center for Performing Arts (7.5 mi/12.1 km)