What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Essen?
Although staying healthy and fit using the hotel fitness center is important, you might want to adjust your normal routine and explore some of these sights and activities in Essen.
- Grugapark Botanical Garden
- Landschaftspark Duisburg-Nord
- Seaside Beach Baldeney
- Strandbad Wolfssee
- Movie Park Germany
- Philharmonie Essen
- Colosseum Theater
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Essen
If you want to keep up your workout routine while you're in Essen, a hotel with a great gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain your healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you've gotten your daily exercise in, you can check out everything this city has to offer. Travelers to Essen like the shopping. Movie Park Germany, Philharmonie Essen, and Colosseum Theater are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Essen?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in Essen:
Select Hotel Handelshof EssenUpscale hotel within walking distance of Philharmonie Essen
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Novum Hotel AmbassadorHotel in Stadtkern
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Ramada by Wyndham EssenUpscale hotel in Stadtbezirke I
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
GHOTEL hotel & living EssenIn the heart of Essen
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Essener Hof Sure Hotel Collection by Best WesternCity-center hotel
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Attentive staff