What is Sioux City Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to visit the family-friendly city of Sioux City without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Take a photo at Tyson Event Center and Orpheum Theatre for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Sioux City a favorite among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 3 cheap Sioux City hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Sioux City?
Hotels.com travelers' top Sioux City budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Central location
Days Inn by Wyndham Sioux City2-star Sioux City hotel with indoor pool
Sioux City Inn2-star hotel
AmericInn by Wyndham Sioux City2.5-star Sioux City hotel with indoor pool
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Sioux City?
You'll be able to find lots of ways to have fun in Sioux City while on a budget. Take a look at these activities and attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Sergeant Floyd River Museum and Welcome Center
- Sioux City Public Museum
- The Sioux City Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center
- Tyson Event Center
- Orpheum Theatre
- Casino Sioux City
Sights & Landmarks