Hotels in Toy District, California
Search & Compare Toy District Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Toy District
Toy District overviewToy District is a budget-friendly place unique for its historical sites and live music, and known for its theater and museums. You'll find extensive bar and dining options. Take in some local culture at popular places like Dolby Theater and TCL Chinese Theatre. Popular attractions like University of Southern California and California State University-Los Angeles are sure to leave an impression. A business-friendly area, Toy District also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Toy DistrictWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Toy District can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 984 hotels in the Toy District area and you can shop as many as 213 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 368 2-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
- • 312 3-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
- • 219 4-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
- • 28 5-star hotels with an average price of $285 per night
How to get to Toy DistrictFly in to Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from downtown Toy District. Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) is the next closest major airport, 12.1 mi (19.4 km) away.
What to see around Toy DistrictLive music, museums, and theaters stand out with top cultural places to visit like:
- • Museum of Neon Art
- • Japanese American National Museum
- • Museum of Contemporary Art
- • Los Angeles Children's Museum
- • Orpheum Theatre
- • Grand Central Market
- • Los Angeles Flower District
- • Macy's Plaza
- • Santee Alley
- • Citadel Outlets
- • University of Southern California
- • California State University-Los Angeles
- • Hollywood Walk of Fame
- • Dolby Theater
- • TCL Chinese Theatre