What's Las Condes Like?There's a lot visitors like about Las Condes, especially its shops. Enjoy the neighborhood's mountain views and cafes. Plan a fun excursion to Estadio San Carlos de Apoquindo and Los Leones Golf Club. There's plenty more to see, including KidZania Santiago and Parque Arauco Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Las Condes?
We have 267 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Las Condes:
Courtyard Santiago Las Condes4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
The Ritz-Carlton, SantiagoMountain hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free Internet access • Spa tub • Health club • Cafe • Central location
Renaissance Santiago HotelLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santiago - Vitacura4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Central location
Boulevard Suites HotelUpscale ski hotel with ski shuttle, outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
How to Get to Las CondesLas Condes is located 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the heart of Santiago.
- Santiago Intl. Airport (SCL), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Las Condes
Getting to Las Condes on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Los Dominicos Station
- Hernando de Magallanes Station
- Manquehue Station
Things to See and Do in and around Las Condes
What to See in Las Condes
- Estadio San Carlos de Apoquindo
- Peru Plaza