What's Newlands Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Newlands, especially its restaurants and picturesque gardens. You can take time to discover this romantic neighborhood's wineries and historical sites. Plan a fun excursion to Newlands Cricket Ground and Cape Town Stadium. There's plenty more to see, including Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens and District 6.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Newlands?
We have 70 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Newlands:
Fernwood ManorLuxury guesthouse with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Pool loungers
Southern Sun NewlandsSuburban hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Riversong Guest HouseMountain guesthouse with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace
Vineyard Hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
How to Get to Newlands
Newlands is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town Intl. Airport (CPT), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Newlands
Getting to Newlands on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Claremont Station
- Newlands Station
Things to See and Do in and around Newlands
What to See in Newlands
- Newlands Cricket Ground
- University of Cape Town
- District 6
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Camps Bay Beach