What's De Waterkant Like?There's a lot visitors like about De Waterkant, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighborhood's mountain views and bars. Take time to see places like Table Mountain National Park and Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Prestwich Memorial and Martin Osner Fine Art Photography Gallery.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in De Waterkant?
We have 292 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in De Waterkant:
The Grey Hotel4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
Cape Finest Guesthouse3-star guesthouse with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
The Capital Mirage HotelLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Fitness center • Walkable location
Gordons Guesthouse3.5-star guesthouse with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Central location
City Lodge Hotel Victoria And Alfred WaterfrontMountain hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
How to Get to De WaterkantDe Waterkant is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town Intl. Airport (CPT), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from De Waterkant
Things to See and Do in and around De Waterkant
What to See in De Waterkant
- Table Mountain National Park
- Prestwich Memorial
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to Do in De Waterkant
- Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village
- Martin Osner Fine Art Photography Gallery