Where is Tlatelolco?
Tlatelolco is located in Guerrero. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what this neighborhood has to offer. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Alameda Central and Zócalo.
Where Can I Stay near Tlatelolco?
We've got 46 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Tlatelolco. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Rustic & Cozy Entire Apartment in the heart CDMX
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Renta de Habitación cerca de reforma
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hotel MX lagunilla
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Things to See and Do near Tlatelolco
What to See near Tlatelolco
- Alameda Central
- Monument to the Revolution
- The Angel of Independence Monument
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
Things to Do near Tlatelolco
- Paseo de la Reforma
- Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Museo Nacional de Antropologia
- Museo Soumaya