What's Haaga Like?While in Haaga, you can enjoy the restaurants. Finlandia Hall and Helsinki Cathedral are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Helsinki Zoo is one not-to-miss sight nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Haaga?
We have 16 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Haaga:
Hotel Haaga Central ParkUpscale ski hotel with ski shuttle, indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Attentive staff
Hiisi Homes Helsinki HaagaComfortable apartment with kitchen
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Spot Apartments HelsinkiComfortable apartment with kitchen
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
How to Get to HaagaHaaga is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Helsinki.
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport (HEL), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Haaga
Traveling to Haaga by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Helsinki Huopalahti Station
- Helsinki Pohjois-Haaga Station
Getting to Haaga on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Korppaanmaki Station
- Haapalahdenkatu Station