Hotels in Freixenet, Spain
Search & Compare Freixenet Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Freixenet
Freixenet overviewFreixenet is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and architecture, and known for its castle and gardens. You're sure to appreciate the ample cheese and bar options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Castle of Cardona and Balsareny Castle. Be sure stop by El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal and Solsona Diocesan and Regional Museum while you're here. Whatever you're into, Freixenet has something for you.
Where to stay in FreixenetA welcoming city for all, Freixenet has a variety of lodging options.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
How to get to FreixenetFly in to La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 30 mi (48.3 km) from downtown Freixenet. Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 50.1 mi (80.6 km) away.
What to see around FreixenetMemorable for its castle, historical sites, and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Castle of Cardona
- • Balsareny Castle
- • El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal
- • Solsona Diocesan and Regional Museum
- • Palau Episcopal
- • Solsona Cathedral
- • Church of Sant Vicente
When to visit FreixenetCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 43°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 5.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.8 inches
- • October-December: 7.4 inches