Hotels in Pukoo, Hawaii
Search & Compare Pukoo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pukoo
Pukoo overviewPukoo is a relaxing place known for its beaches and gardens, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and islands. You'll enjoy activities like snorkeling and swimming. Soak up some sunshine at popular spots in the area like Kaanapali Beach and Kapalua Beach. Make some time to see popular sights such as D.T. Fleming Beach Park and Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course. Pukoo is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in PukooWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Pukoo has options to suit everyone's style. There are 102 hotels in the Pukoo area and you can shop as many as 84 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 41 3-star hotels with an average price of $149 per night
- • 49 4-star hotels with an average price of $199 per night
- • 4 5-star hotels with an average price of $504 per night
How to get to PukooFly in to Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from downtown Pukoo. Kalaupapa, HI (LUP) is the next closest major airport, 14.7 mi (23.7 km) away.
What to see around PukooIt's recognized for its beaches, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Honouli Maloo Bay Beach
- • Wailau Beach
- • Halawa Bay Beach
- • Kapalua Beach
- • Oneloa Beach
- • Kaanapali Beach
- • D.T. Fleming Beach Park
- • Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course
- • Kalaupapa National Historical Park