What is Winnipeg Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to visit Winnipeg on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Travelers to Winnipeg love the shopping and restaurants. Take a selfie at Burton Cummings Theatre and Shaw Park Stadium for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Winnipeg popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 22 cheap Winnipeg hotels to choose from, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Winnipeg?
Hotels.com travelers' top Winnipeg budget hotel picks:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free water park access • Restaurant • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Casino • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk
- Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Canad Inns Destination Centre Garden City3-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
Comfort Inn SouthHistoric hotel
The New Cavalier Inn2-star Winnipeg hotel with bar
Travelodge by Wyndham WinnipegFamily-friendly hotel within easy reach of McPhillips Station Casino
The Marlborough HotelHotel with indoor pool, near Canada Life Centre
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Winnipeg?
You'll find a variety of places to explore in Winnipeg on a shoestring budget. Glance at these sights and landmarks in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Plaza at the Forks
- Kildonan Park
- St. Vital Park
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- Winnipeg Art Gallery
- Manitoba Museum
- Burton Cummings Theatre
- Shaw Park Stadium
- Canada Life Centre
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks