Where is Janiculum Hill?
Janiculum Hill is located in Rome Historic Centre. It's in a historic neighborhood well known for its museums and cathedral. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Campo de' Fiori and St. Peter's Square.
Where Can I Stay near Janiculum Hill?
We've got 2825 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Janiculum Hill. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Donna Camilla Savelli – VRetreats
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Camplus San Pietro
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Walkable location
Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Janiculum Hill
What to See near Janiculum Hill
- Passeggiata del Gianicolo
- Fontana dell'Acqua Paola
- Campo de' Fiori
- St. Peter's Square
Things to Do near Janiculum Hill
- Vatican Museums
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum
- Via Veneto
- Via del Corso