Hotels in Moscari, Spain
Search & Compare Moscari Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Moscari
Moscari overviewMoscari is a relaxing place known for its parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of islands and mountains. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Spend a relaxing day at Puig Mayor when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Campanet Caves and Ufanes Fonts will create some memories. Whatever you're into, Moscari has something for you.
Where to stay in MoscariFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Moscari is the place to go. There are 641 hotels in the Moscari area and you can shop as many as 108 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 38 2-star hotels with an average price of $25 per night
- • 191 3-star hotels with an average price of $37 per night
- • 351 4-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 36 5-star hotels with an average price of $153 per night
How to get to MoscariFly in to Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from downtown Moscari.
What to see around MoscariIts parks and mountain views offer a glimpse of the natural beauty, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Campanet Caves
- • Ufanes Fonts
- • Albufera Natural Park
- • Puig Mayor
- • Soller Botanic Garden
- • Church of Sant Domingo
- • Museu de Sa Jugueta Antiga
- • Lluc Monastery
- • Paintball Fantasy
- • Bodegues Castell Miquel
When to visit MoscariIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 41°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches