Hotels in Cala San Vicente, Spain
Search & Compare Cala San Vicente Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cala San Vicente
Cala San Vicente overviewCala San Vicente is a relaxing place known for its beaches and art, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and islands. You'll enjoy the abundant bar and dining choices. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Mirador Es Colomer and Platja des Coll Baix. Local sights like Cala Barques and Pollensa Port are worth a visit. Cala San Vicente is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Cala San VicenteFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Cala San Vicente is the place to go. There are 356 hotels in the Cala San Vicente area and you can shop as many as 41 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 47%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 108 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 215 4-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 13 5-star hotels with an average price of $149 per night
How to get to Cala San VicenteFly in to Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 31 mi (49.9 km) from downtown Cala San Vicente.
What to see around Cala San VicenteIts beaches, parks, and mountain views are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Cala Barques
- • Mirador Es Colomer
- • Cala Formentor
- • Playa de Sant Joan
- • Platja des Coll Baix
- • Pollensa Port
- • Roman Bridge
- • Oratori de Sant Jordi
- • Museo Dionis Bennassar
- • Església de Monti-Sion
When to visit Cala San VicenteWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 41°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches