Hotels in Goat Island, Rhode Island
Search & Compare Goat Island Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Goat Island
Goat Island overviewGoat Island is a luxury getaway distinct for its historical sites and known for its marina and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample bar and dining options. Take in some local culture at popular places like International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum and Naval War College Museum. Popular attractions like Touro Synagogue and Fort Adams State Park are sure to leave an impression. Goat Island is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Goat IslandWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Goat Island has accommodations to fit every need. There are 161 hotels in the Goat Island area and you can shop as many as 20 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 28 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 86 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
- • 39 4-star hotels with an average price of $107 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $254 per night
How to get to Goat IslandFly in to Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 17.4 mi (28 km) from downtown Goat Island. New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional) is the next closest major airport, 23 mi (37 km) away.
What to see around Goat IslandOutdoorsy fun is on hand like boating and strolling the marina, along with attractions such as:
- • Newport Harbor Shuttle
- • Jamestown and Newport Ferry
- • Vineyard Fast Ferry
- • Wickford Harbor
- • Block Island Ferry
- • Touro Synagogue
- • Fort Adams State Park
- • International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum
- • Naval War College Museum
- • The Breakers
When to visit Goat IslandCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 50°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 12.6 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 11.2 inches
- • October-December: 12.9 inches