Hotels in Cap de Regana, Spain
Search & Compare Cap de Regana Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cap de Regana
Cap de Regana overviewCap de Regana is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and architecture, and known for its gardens and spas. You'll find extensive bar and dining options. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma and Bellver Castle. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Es Trenc Beach. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Cap de Regana is for you.
Where to stay in Cap de ReganaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Cap de Regana is the place to go. There are 591 hotels in the Cap de Regana area and you can shop as many as 116 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 48 2-star hotels with an average price of $26 per night
- • 179 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 303 4-star hotels with an average price of $63 per night
- • 35 5-star hotels with an average price of $170 per night
How to get to Cap de ReganaFly in to Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from downtown Cap de Regana.
What to see around Cap de ReganaFun activities are on hand like biking and pampering at the spa, along with attractions such as:
- • Jungle Parc Junior
- • Artestruz Mallorca
- • El Arenal Beach
- • Cova des Pas de Vallgornera
- • Cala Estancia
- • Passeig Born d'es Molinar
- • Can Pere Antoni Beach
- • Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma
- • Bellver Castle
- • Es Trenc Beach
When to visit Cap de ReganaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 41°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches