What's Chaddesley Corbett like?
While in Chaddesley Corbett, you can enjoy the restaurants. Visit places such as Severn Valley Railway and Harvington Hall when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Kidderminster Golf Club and Hartlebury Castle are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Chaddesley Corbett
Chaddesley Corbett is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Kidderminster.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 19.2 mi (31 km) from Chaddesley Corbett
- Coventry (CVT), 28.4 mi (45.8 km) from Chaddesley Corbett
Things to see and do in and around Chaddesley Corbett
Things to see near Chaddesley Corbett:
- Harvington Hall (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Hartlebury Castle (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Hagley Hall (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Aggborough Stadium (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Sanders Park (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Chaddesley Corbett:
- Severn Valley Railway (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Kidderminster Golf Club (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Kidderminster Street Market (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Whitlenge Garden Centre and Tea Rooms (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- The Falconry Centre (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kidderminster?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 117 mm of rainfall)