What's Gambir Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Gambir, especially its shops. You might want to seek out the monuments and spas while you’re in the neighborhood. Spend an afternoon at Ragunan Zoo or Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. There's plenty more to see, including Merdeka Palace and Istiqlal Mosque.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Gambir?
We have 75 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Gambir:
YELLO Hotel HarmoniCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni4-star hotel with 2 bars, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Health club
Classic Hotel3.5-star hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Nightclub • Bar • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Citi M Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Outdoor pool
How to Get to Gambir
Gambir is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Halim Perdanakusuma Intl. Airport (HLP), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Gambir
- Soekarno-Hatta Intl. Airport (CGK), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from Gambir
Traveling to Gambir by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Jakarta Juanda Station
- Jakarta Sawah Besar Station
- Jakarta Gambir Station
Things to See and Do in and around Gambir
What to See in Gambir
- Merdeka Palace
- Istiqlal Mosque
- National Monument
- Jakarta Cathedral
- Bundaran HI