What's Sete Rios Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Sete Rios, especially its bars. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Avenida da Liberdade to shop. Other popular sights worth a visit include Rossio Square.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sete Rios?
We have 39 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Sete Rios:
SANA Malhoa Hotel4-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Health club • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Corinthia LisbonLuxury hotel with 2 bars, spa
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour health club
Hotel Açores Lisboa4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
The Icons Lisbon Central Hotel3-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Novotel Lisboa4-star hotel with pool bar, bar
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Terrace
How to Get to Sete Rios
Sete Rios is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Campolide.
- Humberto Delgado Airport (LIS), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Sete Rios
- Cascais (CAT), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Sete Rios
Things to See and Do in and around Sete Rios
What to See in Sete Rios
- Rossio Square
- University of Lisbon
- Campo Grande
- Eduardo VII Park
- Marquis of Pombal Square
Things to Do in Sete Rios
- Avenida da Liberdade
- El Corte Ingles Mall
- Amoreiras Shopping Center
- Avenida de Roma
- Colombo Shopping Centre