What's Tamboerskloof like?
In Tamboerskloof, you can spend time visiting the gardens or simply enjoy the bars. Enjoy this a walkable neighbourhood's mountain views. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Lions Head and Table Mountain National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Cape Floral Region Protected Areas.
How to get to Tamboerskloof
Tamboerskloof is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from Tamboerskloof
Things to see and do in and around Tamboerskloof
What to see in Tamboerskloof
- Lions Head
- Table Mountain National Park
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to do near Tamboerskloof:
- Kloof Street (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- South African Museum and Planetarium (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Bo Kaap Museum (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- South African National Gallery (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Long Street (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, May (average 148 mm of rainfall)