What's Oranjezicht like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Oranjezicht? Nature lovers can visit Table Mountain National Park and De Waal Park. Enjoy the neighbourhood's mountain views. There's plenty more to see, including Cape Floral Region Protected Areas.
How to get to Oranjezicht
Oranjezicht is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from Oranjezicht
Things to see and do in and around Oranjezicht
What to see in Oranjezicht
- Table Mountain National Park
- De Waal Park
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to do near Oranjezicht:
- Kloof Street (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- South African National Gallery (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- South African Museum and Planetarium (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- District Six Museum (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Long Street (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 51 mm of rainfall)