What's Gardens Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Gardens, especially its bars. Travelers like this stylish neighborhood for its captivating mountain views. Nature lovers can visit Green Point Park and Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens. There's plenty more to see, including Kloof Street and Long Street.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Gardens?
We have 127 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Gardens:
Derwent House4-star guesthouse with outdoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Pool loungers • Garden • Walkable location
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel and Spa4-star hotel with 2 outdoor pools, spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Kloof Street Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
Villa Viva HostelSuburban hostel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Walkable location
Hippo Boutique Hotel4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, 5 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Outdoor pool • Central location
How to Get to Gardens
Gardens is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town Intl. Airport (CPT), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Gardens
Things to See and Do in and around Gardens
What to See in Gardens
- Milton Beach
- Clifton Bay Beach
- Camps Bay Beach
- Green Point Park
- Cape Town Stadium
Things to Do in Gardens
- Kloof Street
- Long Street
- Greenmarket Square
- Bree Street
- Artscape Theatre Centre