What's Gardens Like?There's a lot visitors like about Gardens, especially its bars. Travelers like this stylish neighborhood for its captivating mountain views. Nature lovers can visit Table Mountain National Park and De Waal Park. There's plenty more to see, including Kloof Street and Christopher Moller Art Gallery.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Gardens?
We have 129 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Gardens:
Mount Nelson, A Belmond Hotel, Cape TownLuxury hotel with 2 outdoor pools, spa
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Restaurant • Central location
Kloof Street Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
Protea Hotel Fire & Ice by Marriott Cape Town4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Attentive staff
How to Get to GardensGardens is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town Intl. Airport (CPT), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Gardens
Things to See and Do in and around Gardens
What to See in Gardens
- Table Mountain National Park
- De Waal Park
- Bertram House
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to Do in Gardens
- Kloof Street
- Christopher Moller Art Gallery
- Bree Street