What's Durbanville Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Durbanville. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Dorp Street and District 6. There's plenty more to see, including Tyger Valley Shopping Centre and Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Durbanville?
We have 14 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below is our travelers' favorite lodging option in Durbanville:
Ruslamere Hotel & Conference CentreUpscale hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to Durbanville
Durbanville is located 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town Intl. Airport (CPT), 10.5 mi (17 km) from Durbanville
Things to See and Do in and around Durbanville
What to See in Durbanville
- University of Stellenbosch Business School
- University of the Western Cape
- Sunset Beach
- Dolphin Beach
- Bloubergstrand Beach
Things to Do in Durbanville
- Tyger Valley Shopping Centre
- Canal Walk Shopping Centre
- Artscape Theatre Centre
- Adderley Street
- Greenmarket Square