What's Bloubergstrand Like?In Bloubergstrand, you can easily get to the seaside. The neighborhood features views of the mountains. Take time to see places like Bloubergstrand Beach and Table Bay Mall while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Dolphin Beach and First South African Perfume Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bloubergstrand?
We have 326 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Bloubergstrand:
The Sir David Boutique Guest House4-star beach guesthouse with outdoor pool, bar/lounge
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
Blaauwberg Beach Hotel4-star beach hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Central location
Dolphin Beach Hotel4-star beach hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Walkable location
How to Get to BloubergstrandBloubergstrand is located 8 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town Intl. Airport (CPT), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from Bloubergstrand
Things to See and Do in and around Bloubergstrand
What to See in Bloubergstrand
- Bloubergstrand Beach
- Dolphin Beach
- Rietvlei Wetland Reserve
Things to Do in Bloubergstrand
- Table Bay Mall
- First South African Perfume Museum
- Kite Surf School