Family Friendly Hotels in Mississauga
Search for Family-friendly hotels in Mississauga
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Mississauga Hershey Centre
- The International Centre
- Mississauga Convention Centre
- Erin Mills Town Centre
- Heartland Town Centre
- Dixie Outlet Mall
- University of Toronto Mississauga
- Iceland Arena
- Mississauga Celebration Square
- Living Arts Centre
- Mississauga Grand Banquet and Convention Centre
- Red Rose Convention Centre
- Meadowvale Theatre
- Hershey Sport Zone
- Benares Historic House
- Toronto Golf Club
- Mississauga Civic Centre
- Mississauga Central Library
- Fo Guang Shan Temple of Toronto
Family friendly travelling in Mississauga
Here are some top hotels travelers have booked in the last hour:
- Square One Luxury Furnished Suite
- Maplewood Furnished Suites
- Goodwood Suites
- Alt Hotel Toronto Airport
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga
By booking a family friendly hotel in Mississauga, you’ll often times receive a bigger room with more sleeping arrangements to accommodate the size of your family. For bigger families, you may want to look for hotels that offer two-room suites that include sleeper sofas or rollaway beds. Having a hotel room with enough wiggle room for your family is key to having a stress-free vacation.
Family friendly hotels in Mississauga also tend to be equipped with amenities your kiddos will love like pools or recreational centers. Some kid friendly hotels even have indoor waterparks! The biggest perk you (and your wallet) will love is that most family friendly hotels let kids under 18 stay for free. You may also want to look for hotels that offer free breakfast to save you the expense of dining out.
Save up to 50% off a family-friendly hotel room in Mississauga when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Hotels.com Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.