What is Montreal Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to visit Montreal on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who visit Montreal love the live music scene and cafes, which are great ways to enjoy the area. Take a selfie at Bell Centre and Old Port of Montreal for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Montreal popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a vacation to remember. We have 54 cheap Montreal hotels to choose from, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Montreal?
Hotels.com travelers' top Montreal budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Comfy beds
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Quality Hotel Dorval3-star hotel with spa, restaurant
LeQube ApartmentsCity-center hotel within easy reach of Old Port of Montreal
Hotel de l'ITHQ4-star hotel with conference center, near Sainte-Catherine Street
Auberge du PlateauVictorian hostel within easy reach of Sainte-Catherine Street
Auberge Saint-Paul - HostelWalking distance from Old Port of Montreal
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Montreal?
You'll be able to find lots of things to see and do in Montreal on a shoestring budget. Take a look at these excursions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Montreal Botanical Garden
- Mount Royal Park
- La Fontaine Park
- Saint-Timothee Islands Beach
- Jean Dore Beach
- Longueuil Municipal Beach
- Bell Centre
- Old Port of Montreal
- Notre Dame Basilica
Sights & Landmarks