Hotels in Beret, Spain
Search & Compare Beret Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Beret
Beret overviewBeret is known for its spas. You'll find extensive bar and cafe options. This winter paradise is home to Baqueira Beret Ski Resort and Pleta del Prat – Tavascan. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like PyrenMuseu and Valle de Aran Museum. Beret is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BeretFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Beret is the place to go. There are 59 hotels in the Beret area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 26 3-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 4 5-star hotels with an average price of $181 per night
How to get to BeretFly in to Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 108.9 mi (175.2 km) from downtown Beret. Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 113.3 mi (182.3 km) away.
What to see around BeretFun activities like skiing and pampering at the spa are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Baqueira Beret Ski Resort
- • Pleta del Prat – Tavascan
- • PyrenMuseu
- • Valle de Aran Museum
- • Vielha Ice Palace
- • Church of Saint Miqueu
- • Aran Valley Museum
When to visit BeretWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 6.6 inches
- • April-June: 7.6 inches
- • July-September: 5.2 inches
- • October-December: 6.1 inches