What's Porto Salvo Like?In Porto Salvo, you can easily get to the beach or simply check out the restaurants. Take in some culture at TagusPark. Rossio Square is one not-to-miss sight nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Porto Salvo?
We have 8 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Porto Salvo:
Lagoas Park Hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Spacious rooms
Moov Hotel Oeiras2-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Holiday Inn Express Lisbon - Oeiras, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Porto SalvoPorto Salvo is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Oeiras.
- Humberto Delgado Airport (LIS), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Porto Salvo
- Cascais (CAT), 2.5 mi (4 km) from Porto Salvo
Things to See and Do in and around Porto Salvo
What to See in Porto Salvo
- Lagoas Park
Things to Do near Porto Salvo:
- Oeiras Parque (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Vasco da Gama Aquarium (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Pestana Golf Resort (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Quinta da Beloura (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Estoril Golf Club (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)