Hotels in Riner, Spain
Search & Compare Riner Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Riner
Riner overviewRiner is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and architecture, and known for its castle and gardens. You'll appreciate the cheese and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Castle of Cardona and Balsareny Castle. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Palau Episcopal and Solsona Diocesan and Regional Museum. Riner is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in RinerFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Riner is the place to go.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
How to get to RinerFly in to La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from downtown Riner. Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 50.8 mi (81.7 km) away.
What to see around RinerMemorable for its castle, historical sites, and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Castle of Cardona
- • Balsareny Castle
- • Palau Episcopal
- • Solsona Diocesan and Regional Museum
- • Solsona Cathedral
- • El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal
- • Church of Sant Vicente
When to visit RinerIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 43°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 5.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.8 inches
- • October-December: 7.4 inches