Hotels in Carrascal de la Cuesta, Spain
Search & Compare Carrascal de la Cuesta Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Carrascal de la Cuesta
Carrascal de la Cuesta overviewCarrascal de la Cuesta is a relaxing place distinct for its gardens and known for its monuments and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant bar and dining choices. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Monasterio del Parral and Segovia Aqueduct. Popular sights like Plaza Mayor and Segovia Cathedral won't disappoint. Carrascal de la Cuesta is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Carrascal de la CuestaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Carrascal de la Cuesta can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 45 hotels in the Carrascal de la Cuesta area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $21 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 18 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
How to get to Carrascal de la CuestaFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 48.7 mi (78.3 km) from downtown Carrascal de la Cuesta.
What to see around Carrascal de la CuestaAcclaimed for its monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Turegano Castle
- • Pedraza Castle
- • Monasterio del Parral
- • Santa Cruz la Real Convent
- • San Justo Church
- • Segovia Aqueduct
- • Plaza Mayor
- • Segovia Cathedral
- • Alcazar of Segovia
- • La Granja
When to visit Carrascal de la CuestaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 4.5 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 1.8 inches
- • October-December: 5.8 inches