Hotels in Forcarei, Spain
Search & Compare Forcarei Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Forcarei
Forcarei overviewForcarei is known for its historical sites and monuments. Take in some local culture at a popular spot like Museo de Pontevedra. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Pazo de Cultura. Whatever you're into, Forcarei has something for you.
Where to stay in ForcareiForcarei offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 177 hotels in the Forcarei area and you can shop as many as 42 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 58%.
- • 43 2-star hotels with an average price of $27 per night
- • 54 3-star hotels with an average price of $37 per night
- • 40 4-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 4 5-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 3967 user reviews of Forcarei hotels: Hotel Monasterio de Aciveiro
How to get to ForcareiFly in to Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 22.5 mi (36.3 km) from downtown Forcarei. Vigo (VGO-Peinador) is the next closest major airport, 29.1 mi (46.9 km) away.
What to see around ForcareiIf you're interested in historical sites or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Pazo de Linares
- • O Igresario
- • Capilla de San Brais
- • Igrexa San Martino de Rebordelo
- • Sanctuary of Our Lady O Corpino
- • Pazo de Cultura
- • Museo de Pontevedra
When to visit ForcareiWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches