Hotels in Magaz de Pisuerga, Spain
Search & Compare Magaz de Pisuerga Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Magaz de Pisuerga
Magaz de Pisuerga overviewMagaz de Pisuerga is a relaxing place unique for its monuments and cathedrals. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and walking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Basilica de San Juan de Banos and Plaza Mayor. A stop at places like Plaza de Toros and Teatro Principal will create some memories. Whatever you're into, Magaz de Pisuerga has something for you.
Where to stay in Magaz de PisuergaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Magaz de Pisuerga is the place to go.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
How to get to Magaz de PisuergaFly in to Valladolid (VLL), 28.7 mi (46.1 km) from downtown Magaz de Pisuerga.
What to see around Magaz de PisuergaIf you're interested in cathedrals or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Basilica de San Juan de Banos
- • Plaza Mayor
- • San Miguel Church
- • Palencia Cathedral
- • Cristo del Otero
- • Plaza de Toros
- • Teatro Principal
- • Isla 2 Aguas Golf Course
- • Museum of Palencia
- • Museo Catedralicio
When to visit Magaz de PisuergaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.4 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches