Hotels in La Portela de Valcarce, Spain
Search & Compare La Portela de Valcarce Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in La Portela de Valcarce
La Portela de Valcarce overviewLa Portela de Valcarce is unique for its wineries, historical sites, and monuments. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Villafranca del Bierzo Castle and Monastery of Saint Mary of Carracedo. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Descendientes de J. Palacios and Losada Vinos De Finca. La Portela de Valcarce is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in La Portela de ValcarceFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, La Portela de Valcarce is the place to go.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
How to get to La Portela de ValcarceFly in to Leon (LEN), 64.7 mi (104.2 km) from downtown La Portela de Valcarce.
What to see around La Portela de ValcarceFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Descendientes de J. Palacios
- • Losada Vinos De Finca
- • Castro Ventoso
- • Prada a Tope Winery
- • Vino del Bierzo Winery
- • Villafranca del Bierzo Castle
- • Monastery of Saint Mary of Carracedo
- • Pittacum Winery
- • Bodega del Abad
- • Las Medulas
When to visit La Portela de ValcarceIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 39°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 75°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 8.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.6 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches