Hotels in O Corgo, Spain
Search & Compare O Corgo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in O Corgo
O Corgo overviewO Corgo is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and known for its monuments and shops. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Take in some local culture at a popular spot like Museo Provincial. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Praza Maior. O Corgo is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in O CorgoWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, O Corgo has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
How to get to O CorgoFly in to La Coruna (LCG), 54.2 mi (87.3 km) from downtown O Corgo.
What to see around O CorgoMemorable for its historical sites, monuments, and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Lugo Roman Bridge
- • Lugo Roman Baths
- • Lugo Cathedral
- • Domus del Mitreo
- • Lugo City Walls
- • Praza Maior
- • Museo Provincial
When to visit O CorgoWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 39°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 75°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 8.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.6 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches