Hotels in San Ciprian, Spain
Search & Compare San Ciprian Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in San Ciprian
San Ciprian overviewSan Ciprian is surrounded by picturesque views of beaches. Soak up some sunshine at Esteiro Beach and Area Beach. Check out local attractions like Covas Beach and Fazouro Castro. Whatever you're into, San Ciprian has something for you.
Where to stay in San CiprianFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, San Ciprian is the place to go. There are 35 hotels in the San Ciprian area, some with discounts of up to 22%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $28 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $37 per night
How to get to San CiprianFly in to La Coruna (LCG), 54 mi (86.9 km) from downtown San Ciprian.
What to see around San CiprianIt's recognized for its beaches, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Esteiro Beach
- • Area Beach
- • Covas Beach
- • Arealonga Beach
- • Picon Beach
- • Fazouro Castro
- • Castro de Ouro o Pardo de Cela Tower
- • Basilica of San Martin de Mondonedo
- • Punta de Estaca de Bares
When to visit San CiprianCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 39°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 75°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 8.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.6 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches