Hotels in Ciudadela, Spain
Search & Compare Ciudadela Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ciudadela
Ciudadela overviewCiudadela is known for its historical sites, museums, and monuments. Take in some of the area's local culture at San Paio de Narla Fortress Museum and Museo das Marinas. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Sobrado Abbey and Pambre Castle. Whatever you're into, Ciudadela has something for you.
Where to stay in CiudadelaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Ciudadela is the place to go. There are 52 hotels in the Ciudadela area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 25 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
How to get to CiudadelaFly in to La Coruna (LCG), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from downtown Ciudadela. Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla) is the next closest major airport, 23.7 mi (38.1 km) away.
What to see around CiudadelaThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • San Paio de Narla Fortress Museum
- • Museo das Marinas
- • Sobrado Abbey
- • Pambre Castle
When to visit CiudadelaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 70°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 73°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 48°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches